Monday, February 18, 2008

A Little Confession

I have a newfound love. It's for shoes…well one brand of shoe in particular. Not a shocker, I know, for women to love shoes. However, I've never been one to fawn over pumps and stilettos. I've always been pretty obsessive about good running shoes, but lately I’ve found myself appreciating high heels more and more. My current adoration lies with Christian Louboutin. I’ve been a fan of his work for the past two years. Something about his construction of the high heel and its ode to the feminine form. It’s just delicious. His trademark: red-sole shoes. I read it was because he loved how red nail polish looked on women, so he wanted all the bottoms of his shoes to connote a perfectly painted red nail.

1 comment:

Midge said...

That shoe is Yummy, but there is know way I could walk in them. I'm sure Ryan would like to see me in them though.