Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas everyone. I’ve received many presents this year for which I’m grateful. After having spent nearly three years in Casper, Wyoming, a new job has brought me back to San Francisco, California. Working in Wyoming was truly an unforgettable experience, and I will miss the people I met there. I’ve made friendships that will last a lifetime and I’ve learned lessons that will guide me a lifetime. I’m so grateful to spend the holidays with my family and friends. My relationship with my brother grew stronger this year, and I hope it continues, and I’ve gotten to spend more time with my sister and her two lovely dogs, Shadow and Guinness. Thanks for all the Christmas cards, greetings and adorable pictures. I hope everyone finds happiness in his or her corners of the world. Have a safe and wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah with family and friends. Now is the time to eat, drink (responsibly) and be merry.

Love and Peace,
May

No comments: