Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cristal Dinner at Pebble Beach Food & Wine

Am putting together my final piece for the Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival. I've been on a whirlwind running from Spanish Bay to Pebble to Monterey. Promise will post pictures and full in-depth blogs on Cristal Dinner, Keller-Coliccho Dinner, Grand Tastings/Grand Finale Dinner and the Patron after-parties (which my feet are still hurting from after dancing in four-inch heels.)

Meantime, here's a piece a I did on the Cristal Dinner including an interview with Chef Eric Ripert -- and apologies to Chef Portay for butchering his name.

2 comments:

Heidi from Savory Tv said...

I'm really enjoying reading your updates on #pbfw, looking forward to more!

If you attend the Aspen food and wine festival perhaps we can meet each other!

Chowza said...

Thanks Heidi! and thanks for the follow. Enjoy your site as well.

Aspen and South Beach are on my radar.