Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Pics from Pebble Beach F&W

Omigosh, I have a new favorite toy. It's the Mark van S. digital photobooth. Discovered it at the Patron after-party at the Pebble Beach Food and Wine. Parties or events can rent this booths, and people take self-portraits. It's like those picture booths in malls and amusement parks, only this one takes REALLY nice portraits. Once the photo is taken, it's displayed on monitors across the room. Really cool. You get a print of your pics, and then you can go online to download your pictures and see who else had their pics taken. Here are some with me. The people in the photos with my are my camera guy, Andrew, and a film crew hired to document the festival.
Andrew, Craig, me and Craig's friend.

Craig and me

Haha, funny photo. The third guy is the owner of the photography/film company who was shooting the event.

Found some cool candids from Iron Chef Morimoto and Hubert Keller.

I promise to blog about the festival and upload my pics of the event soon. Stay tuned! Today was rest and run day even though my run this afternoon was brutal! Got home, drank a gallon of water and passed out. Need to go back to gym for some more.

No comments: