Friday, January 11, 2008

Feedback on my haircut

At work today, feedback was positive for my new do. Of course, I did encounter some looks and "I-know-something's-different-about you,-but-I-don't-really-know-what-is,-but-I'll-just- smile"-glances. The consensus is that I look "cute." One person did say I look more "sophisticated" and "older."

Oh, I have an injury to report. So last night, I was trying out some new hairstyles with one of those large barrel curling irons, and yep, I burned myself--my face. I'm so used to curling long hair, that I forgot that I had less hair with which to work. It's not too serious; I bumped the iron on my face. I have a small red mark right on my left cheekbone. At least I didn't burn my neck like I did several years ago. (Everyone asked me about the source of my hickey....apparently, my burn mark resembled those little darn "love bites.")

No comments: